Studio in The Forest | An oak and glass hideaway
after 4pm – later by prior arrangement | Departures by 10 am
*We have a minimum three night stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS | 2021
The hosts accept reservations of holiday accommodation on the following conditions. Please read through carefully:
- The property is let on a daily basis, with a minimum of
three nights. All lettings start from 4pm on the day of arrival and
end at 10am on the day of departure.
- On receipt of final payment we will send you details
concerning collection of key. Please contact the hosts
a few days before your holiday commences to give
them your estimated time of arrival.
- The hosts hereby notifies you that the sole purpose of
the letting is for holiday accommodation and that
by virtue of section 9 part 1 of the Housing Act 1988 this is
not an assured tenancy and that possession may be
recovered under Ground 3 in Schedule 2 of the
Housing Act 1988.
- The contract is solely between the guests and the hosts
who has undertaken to equip maintain and clean the
property for holiday letting.
- A booking confirms upon the guests the right to quietly
use and enjoy the property for the agreed period.
- The guests undertakes to keep the property and all
furniture, fittings, decorations and effects in or on
the property in the same state of repair and condition
as the same are in at the commencement of the letting
and shall replace or pay for any damage or breakages
with articles of at least equal value.
- A non refundable deposit of £110 must accompany a booking
with the balance due being paid 6 weeks before
commencement of the holiday. For bookings made 6 or less
weeks before arrival the total amount is payable on booking.
- In the case of cancellation by the guests within 6 weeks
of the commencement of the holiday the guests will be
liable for the full price of the holiday.
- The guests are strongly advised to take out their own
holiday cancellation insurance.
- If for reasons beyond their control the hosts have to
cancel the holiday then all monies paid will be returned
immediately to the guests whereupon the hosts’
liability will cease.
- The hosts will not accept responsibility for loss or damage
to any baggage or any car or its contents.
- No more than two persons (and baby) may occupy the property.
- Bed linen, towels, bathmat and tea towels are included.
Please bring your own beach towels.
- The guest is responsible for leaving the accommodation in
good order and in a clean condition. The guest further
undertakes to pay for any damage or losses incurred during
occupation or any extra cleaning costs incurred.
- Regretfully the accommodation is unsuitable for pets.
- Electricity is included.
- On arrival: In the unlikely event that something should not
be to your satisfaction, please contact the hosts at the
earliest opportunity so they can endeavour to put matters
right immediately. We may not be able to solve a problem
to your satisfaction if you tell us of it only on or after your
- Smoking is not permitted in the property.